Our goal as a nonprofit organization is to serve as a "hub" for resources for brain injury and stroke survivors.
By doing so we hope to:
- Serve as a "hub" for resources for brain injury and stroke survivors.
- Promote awareness
- Help patients with the next steps after an acute brain injury.
- Assist persons with a brain injury diagnosis in training for work, finding work and succeed in a work environment.
- Connect persons with a brain injury diagnosis with service providers in areas who are familiar with brain injury that assist with community reintegration such as, but not limited to, physicians, physical, occupational, speech and language therapists, psychologists, vocational rehabilitation specialists, social workers, case managers, dental providers.
- Provide amenities and facilities devoted to an open, welcoming and loving atmosphere dedicated to recovery.
- Provide support programs to foster outreach for assistance to people in need, with attention to the basic necessities.
- Offer information including cutting edge and novel treatments about Brain Injury and Stroke recovery.
- Provide opportunities for brain injury and stroke survivors to connect with fellow survivors.
- Educate the public - community members, employers and service providers regarding the needs of persons with a brain injury diagnosis.